Why Choose Adaptive Living Partners
Experienced professionals committed to improving quality of life at home for seniors and individuals with physical challenges, we are your partners in implementing adaptive living home modifications to meet your needs.
Certified Aging in Place Specialists (CAPS)
The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) in collaboration with AARP developed the Certified Aging in Place program to help consumers realize the dream of making their houses homes for a lifetime, even if their needs and abilities change.
Our home staff, partners, and consultants combine their skills and experience to offer our clients the most thoughtful and beneficial recommendations.
“We’re in this together” is more than a slogan, it’s our philosophy and commitment.
- We have been trained to meet the needs of the age 50+ population.
- We can identify and make home modifications to help people live independently as they age regardless of physical limitations
- We remove barriers that prevent you from staying in your home for a lifetime.
Highly Experienced, Trained & Rated Professionals
- Complete home modifications in Northeast Ohio since 1983.
- Accredited BBB member since 1997 with an A+ rating.
- Factory trained Corian fabricators. We can up-grade your kitchen or bath using the latest solid surface products and techniques available.
- Completed the LEAD safety training course offered by HUD and the EPA.
- Members of the NAHB/HBA of Summit and Portage Counties
- Carry State of Ohio Workers Compensation
- Fully Insured