Get in touch with us
We at Adaptive Living Partners are certified aging in place specialists (CAPS).
Adaptive living Partners is a collaboration of like minded professionals who have diverse backgrounds and skills, but share the same enthusiasm for improving the lives of Seniors. Our home staff, partners, and consultants combine their skills and experience to offer our clients the most thoughtful and beneficial recommendations. "We're in this together" is more than a slogan, it's our philosophy and commitment.
• We have been trained to meet the needs of the age 50+ population.
• We can identify and make home modifications to help people live independently as they age regardless of physical limitations
• We remove barriers that prevent you from staying in your home for a lifetime.
The cost of elder care outside the home could eat up a life savings in just months, but there is an alternative. Using Universal Design, your home can be made more livable while adding value if the modifications are attractive and practical. You can age-in-place regardless of physical limitations as long as your environment changes with you. A person with a physical handicap or disability has many options to make his or her home more accessible, livable and enjoyable. Adaptive Living Partners has the experience and solutions.
Why choose ALP?
• Completing home modifications in Northeast Ohio since 1983.
• Accredited BBB member since 1997 with an A+ rating.
• Factory trained Corian fabricators. We can up-grade your kitchen or bath using
the latest solid surface products and techniques available.
• Completed the LEAD safety training course offered by HUD and the EPA.
• Members of the NAHB/HBA of Summit and Portage Counties
• Carry State of Ohio Workers Compensation
• Fully Insured